Rice Flour Chekkalu
Rice Flour – 3 cups
Green Chilly – 6
Asafetida – pinch
Butter/Vanaspathi – 1½ cup
Cumin seed powder – little
Tymol seed powder – little
Ground nuts (optional)
Channa dal (optional)
Salt – required
Oil – 1 liter
Preparation of Rice Flour Chekkalu:
- Mix rice flour, green chilly (parsley grounded), cumin seed powder, Tymol seed powder, asafetida and salt.
- Add Vanaspathi to the above mixture and mix well.
- Add little hot water and mix hard.
Tip: Beat the mixture flour hard. If you want it to be like soft you can even add a pinch of soda
- Put a vessel on heat and let the oil get heated to required level
- Mean while make the flour into flat discs on a plastic cover with your hands (make sure they come out with thin layer)
- Once it is completed, put them into the preheated oil and fry them until they are golden brown.
- Rice flour chekkalu are ready, store them in an air tight container.
Tip: If you want you can add dry groundnuts or channa dal to the above mixture
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/rice-flour-chekkalu/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Rice-Flour-Chekkalu.jpg?fit=1019%2C762https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Rice-Flour-Chekkalu.jpg?resize=150%2C150SnacksVegetarianChekkalu,Chekkalu Rice Cracker recipes,Pappu Chekkalu,Pappu Chekkalu Recipes,Rice Flour ChekkaluRice Flour Chekkalu is one of the famous Andhra snack. They are crispy and golden colour. They are speckled with ground nuts and chana dal. They are hot favorites during festive season. Ingredients: Rice Flour – 3 cups Green Chilly – 6 Asafetida – pinch Butter/Vanaspathi – 1½ cup Cumin seed powder – little Tymol seed...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info