Plain flour (maida) – 1 cup
Warm oil – 2 tbsp
Water to knead dough
Potatoes (large boiled, peeled, mashed) – 2
Onion (finely chopped) – 1
Green chillies (crushed) – 2
ginger (crushed) – 1/2 tsp
Garlic (crushed) – 1/2 tsp
Coriander (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1/2
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander seeds crushed – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
Preparation of Samosa:
- Add oil, salt and little water with flour, mix well till crumbly.
- Add more water little by little, kneading into soft pliable dough.
- Cover with moist cloth, keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat dough on worksurface and knead again. Re-cover.
- Heat little oil, add ginger garlic paste, coriander seeds, green chilli
- Stir fry for a minute, add onion till golden brown.
- Add coriander, red chilli, garam masala, lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt
- Stir fry for 2 more minutes and add potatoes. Stir further 2 minutes. Cool. Keep aside.
- Make a thin 5″ diam. round with some dough.
- Cut into two halves. Run a moist finger along diameter.
- Join and press together to make a cone.
- Place a tbsp. of filling in the cone and seal third side as above.
- Make five to six. Put in hot oil, deep fry on low to medium till light brown.
- Do not fry on high, or the samosas will turn out oily and soggy.
- Drain on rack or kitchen paper.
- Samosa is ready. Serve hot
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/samosa/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Samosa.jpg?fit=994%2C743https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Samosa.jpg?resize=150%2C150Snackshow to make samosas,recipe for samosa,recipe samosa,recipes samosa,samosa,snack food,snack recipesSamosa is a stuffed pastry and a popular snack in South Asia, veg samosa recipe is stuffed with vegetables. vegetable samosa recipe is a common Indian appetizer recipe. Ingredients: For cover: Plain flour (maida) - 1 cup Warm oil - 2 tbsp Water to knead dough For filling: Potatoes (large boiled, peeled, mashed) - 2 Onion (finely...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info