Sarson Ka Saag
This recipe can be made by including some more green leafy vegetables. This is a time taking process as plucking leaves and cooking in a pressure cooker may consume time. I usually wash and pluck leaves one day before and refrigerate them.
When spinach and other green vegetables are being cooked i will cut onions and segregate other ingredients for handy use. Once boiling is done ill mash or grind and start with frying onions and other process.
Mustard leaves (sarson) – 1 bunch
Spinach – 1 bunch
Maize flour – 1 tsp.
Green chillies – 3 no.
Ginger (grated) – ½ tsp.
Garlic (grated) – ½ tsp.
Onion – 1 no.
Garam masala – ½ tsp.
Paneer – 1 tsp.
Ghee – 2 tsp.
Lemon Juice – ½ tsp.
Oil – 1 tsp.
Salt – Required
Prepare Sarson Ka Saag:
- Chop mustard leaves and spinach, wash and drain
- Put oil in a pressure cooker, add green leaves and green chillies.
- Add grated ginger, garlic, little salt and 1 cup water.
- Cook until it’s done. (For about 2 whistles).
- Mash well.
- On other hand heat ghee on a pan and fry onions until they turn golden brown.
- Add other ingredients including paneer and green mash.
- Cook until oil gets separated and paneer turns golden brown.
- Sarson ka saag is ready. Serve hot with Tandoori Roti or Makki Ki Roti.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/sarson-ka-saag/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Sarson-Ka-Saag.jpg?fit=767%2C750https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Sarson-Ka-Saag.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianHow To Make Sarson Ka Saag,Sarson Ka SaagSarson ka saag is a traditional north Indian dish. It is made from mustard green and spinach. Sarson ka saag recipe goes well with Makki Ki Roti or paratha. This recipe can be made by including some more green leafy vegetables. This is a time taking process as plucking leaves...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info