Sesame Biscuits Recipe is made with butter having a vanilla essence. Although Sesame cookies are not too sweet but have wonderful crunchy experience. It’s not just yummy, it’s bundled with nutritional facts. It is one of the calcium and protein rich dessert recipes.
It is the rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids, Although its nutritional recipe, we cannot ignore its fat content excess eating may upset your stomach.
I tried to make it crispy by adding appropriate levels of all purpose flour and eggs. I used baking powder only to give you crunchy experience from inside. One cannot resist the aroma of Sesame cookies while baking inside the microwave.
Before using sesame seeds we need to check its bitterness, sometimes we have even stones or other dust particles. As seeds are very small we cannot judge foreign particles. We need to wash in water for at least 2-3 times and dry with a clean cloth.
Ingredients for Sesame Biscuits Recipe:
Vanaspathi/ butter – 500 gms.
Maida/ all-purpose flour – 500 gms.
Sugar powder – 250 gms.
Corn flour – 30 gms.
Eggs – 2 no.
Sesame – 50 gms.
Baking powder – 2 tbsp.
Vanilla essence – few drops.
How to Make Sesame Biscuits Recipe:
- Make a cream of vanaspati/ butter and sugar powder.
- Whisk eggs with vanilla essence and add this to above cream little by little.
- Sieve all-purpose powder, corn flour and baking powder.
- Add this mix to above cream and make sure that the dough is smooth.
- Make small size balls and roll to your desired shape.
- Apply little water on the top of the biscuit and apply sesame above it.
- Place them on a baking tray and heat in a micro oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 – 30 minutes until they are baked.
- Sesame Biscuits Recipe is ready; once they are cooled store them in an airtight container.