Sesame Biscuits | How to Make Sesame Biscuits | Sesame Cookies
Sesame biscuits are made with butter having vanilla essence. Although Sesame cookies are not too sweet but has wonderful crunchy experience. Its not just yummy, its bundled with nutritional facts. It is one of the calcium and protein rich dessert recipes.
It is rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids, Although its nutritional recipe we cannot ignore its fat content excess eating may upset your stomach.
I tried to make it crispy by adding appropriate levels of all purpose flour and eggs. I used baking powder only to give you crunchy experience from inside. One cannot resist its aroma while baking inside microwave.
Before using sesame seeds we need to check its bitterness, sometimes we have even stones or other dust particles. As seeds are very small we cannot judge foreign particles. We need to wash in water for at least 2-3 times and dry on a clean cloth.
Vanaspathi/ butter – 500 gms.
Maida/ all-purpose flour – 500 gms.
Sugar powder – 250 gms.
Corn flour – 30 gms.
Eggs – 2 no.
Sesame – 50 gms.
Baking powder – 2 tsp.
Vanilla essence – few drops.
Preparation of Sesame Biscuits:
- Make a cream of vanaspathi/ butter and sugar powder.
- Whisk eggs with vanilla essence and add this to above cream little by little.
- Sieve all-purpose powder, corn flour and baking powder.
- Add this mix to above cream and make sure that the dough is smooth.
- Make small size balls and roll to your desired shape.
- Apply little water on the top of the biscuit and apply sesame above it.
- Place them in a baking tray and heat in a micro oven at 275 degree Fahrenheit for about 20 – 30 minutes until they are baked.
- Sesame biscuits are ready; once they are cooled store them in an airtight container.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/sesame-biscuits/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Sesame-Biscuits.jpg?fit=1024%2C653https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Sesame-Biscuits.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsMicrowave RecipesSnacksNuvvula Biscuits,Sesame Biscuits,Sesame cookies,Sesame Seed CookiesSesame biscuits are made with butter having vanilla essence. Although Sesame cookies are not too sweet but has wonderful crunchy experience. Its not just yummy, its bundled with nutritional facts. It is one of the calcium and protein rich dessert recipes. It is rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids, Although...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info