Gram flour – 1 ¼ cup
Plain flour (Maida) – 1 ¼ cup
Ghee – 250 gms
Sugar – 2 ½ cups
Water – 1 ½ cup
Milk – 2 tbsp
Cardamom seeds (crushed coarsely) – ½ tsp
Almonds, Pumpkin seeds, Cantaloupe Seeds and Water melon seeds (4 seed mix) – 2 tsp.
Preparation of Soan Papdi:
- First sift both flours together and heat ghee in a heavy saucepan.
- Now add flour mixture and roast still light golden color.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Simultaneously prepare syrup.
- We make syrup out of sugar, water and milk by bringing it to 2 ½ thread consistency.
- Pour at once into the flour mixture.
- Beat well with a large fork until the mixture forms threadlike flakes.
- Pour onto a greased surface and roll to 1″ thickness lightly.
- Sprinkle the 4 seed mix and crushed cardamom seeds and gently press with palm.
- After cooling, cut into 1″ squares.
- Soan papdi is ready, store in airtight container.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/soan-papdi/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Soan-Papdi.jpg?fit=1024%2C774https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Soan-Papdi.jpg?resize=150%2C150Dessertsdiwali sweets,Patisa,recipe for Soan Papdi,Soan Papdi,Soan Papdi Recipe,sweets in IndiaSoan Papdi is one of the famous Indian desserts. It is one of the Diwali sweet which melts in the mouth leaving its tangible flavor. As we all know sweets in India are famous world wide. Ingredients: Gram flour - 1 ¼ cup Plain flour (Maida) - 1 ¼ cup Ghee - 250...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info