Cheese Soup is one of the healthy recipes. It is rich in calcium and requires very less ingredients and time. Learn how to make cheese soup in Andhra style.
Garlic cloves – 8 no.
Butter – required
Maida – 8 tsp.
Milk – 10 cups
Water – 4 cups
Onion (sliced) – 1 cup.
Salt – required
- Heat butter and let it melt, add maida and fry.
- Grind garlic cloves and make a paste.
- Add this paste to milk and mix well.
- Distil milk and pour into maida mixture stirring continuously.
- Once it is cooked, add water and cheese (grated).
- Add salt and onions, cook further until cheese melts and onions get cooked.
- Cheese soup is ready, serve hot.
Nutritional facts of cheese soup:
- Cheese has high quantity of calcium and helps in curing osteoporosis.
- It helps in bone strengthening, cavity and cancer prevention.
- It helps in gaining weight as it has lot of natural fats.
- It has nutritional elements like vitamin A, B12, riboflavin, zinc and phosphorus.
- People suffering from BP should avoid it.
- Butter is a rich source of Vitamin A and is present in a simple absorb form
- It is a good source of anti-oxidants
- Raw, crushed garlic is an anti-fungal, however it can produce skin blistering
- Garlic has been touted to treat the cold
- Milk is the best source of calcium supply to our body.
- Milk is an excellent source for dental health, as it protects the enamel surface against acidic substances.