Gram flour – 2 cups
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp.
Plain flour – 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
Omam seeds (ajwain) – 1/2 tsp.
Coriander (very finely chopped) – 1 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
Prepare Spicy Khaja:
- Clean and filter both the flours and mix together.
- Mix both flours, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, omam seeds and coriander.
- Make a well at the centre and water.
- Pat the dough for about 5 to 10 minutes until it becomes pliable (elastic type)
- Divide the dough into small pieces which may be around 4 inch diameter.
- Make those pieces into thin rounds.
- Using a fork, prick on both sides.
- After pricking put them on a clean cloth to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil for deep fry.
- Fry until its golden/ light brown appears.
- Drain all the excess oil and store once Spicy Khaja is cooled down.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/spicy-khaja/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Spicy-Khaja.jpg?fit=1024%2C439https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Spicy-Khaja.jpg?resize=150%2C150SnacksHow To Cook Spicy Khaja Recipe,Spicy Indian Snacks,Spicy KhajaSpicy Khaja is a typical Indian snack which is prepared during festive season. People who are suffering from diabetes or who don’t like sweet will definitely like this recipe. Ingredients Gram flour - 2 cups Red chilli powder - 2 tsp. Plain flour - 1/2 cup Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp. Omam seeds (ajwain) -...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info