Spinach soup recipe is one of the light and healthy vegetable soups for the people who love green vegetables. Palak soup recipe is a perfect healthy recipe for pregnant ladies. It supplements required iron content for the body.
Spinach (chopped) – 3 cups
Cucumber (chopped) – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tsp.
Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp.
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp.
Water 3 ½ – cups
Lemon juice – 2 tsp.
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Prepare Spinach Soup:
- Peel the cucumber, on other hand clean spinach.
- Put both of them into a saucepan along with water.
- Cook under medium heat until tender or pressure cook until one whistle
- Let it cool, blend them both to a smooth paste in an electric blender.
- On other hand heat butter in a pan, add cumin powder, ginger paste, black pepper powder and salt.
- Add the paste of cucumber-spinach and little lemon juice.
- Cook further for around 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
- Spinach soup is ready. Serve hot.