Broiled Chicken Wings
Broiled chicken wings have become very popular whole over the world. Chicken Recipes Wings are one of the most eaten foods throughout the world. There are chain of restaurants and hotels which provide Chicken Wing Recipes
Chicken wings – 500gms
Lemon juice – 3 tablespoons
Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons
Onion powder – 1 tablespoon
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Remove tips from wings
- Cut the wings into 2 pieces and put them into a bowl
- Mix lemon juice, onion powder and soy sauce. Apply through out the chicken pieces.
- Cover and marinate wings in refrigerator overnight.
- Drain the applied marinate to chicken wings, save 1 tablespoon marinade for further application
- Place wings on a broiler pan which is foiled. Sprinkle pepper and salt.
- Now again apply the reserved marinade, ketchup and honey by stirring well
- Brush the meat with half of mixture
- Broil 6 to 7 inches from broiler for about 7 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining sauce, broil for 7 minutes.
- Broiled chicken wings are ready. Serve hot.
- High in proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and low in fat and cholesterol, make chicken a major component of a healthy diet.
- It provides you with 40 percent of the daily requirement of selenium.
- It is packed with various vitamins, minerals and all nine essential amino acids.
- Its meat also contains significant amounts of phosphorous and potassium
- It is also bundled with iron and zinc nutrients.
- Honey provides you instant energy and reduces muscle fatigue.
- Honey is said to provide constant sugar levels as glucose present in it is absorbed effectively.
- It has good levels of antioxidants and also has properties which increase your immune system.
- Lemon is abundantly filled with vitamin C, it treats infections like tonsillitis, asthma and sore throat.
- Regular consumption of lemon juice is good for liver and helps in digestion.
- Pepper reduces respiratory illnesses
- Pepper helps asthmatics breathe more easily