Egg Fried Rice
Egg fried rice is one of the simple recipe which can be prepared instantly. Every child likes to have Egg Fried Rice Recipe as his lunch. People love to eat this kind of fried rice recipes during winter season. Hot and spicy delicious taste make people go mad during rainy season.
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 medium
Eggs – 3
Green chillies – 4
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tbsp.
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
Vegetable Oil – 3 tbsps.
Soya sauce – 1 tsp.
Vinegar – ½ tsp.
Vegetables (your choice ex: cabbage, carrot, etc.)
Adina motto – one pinch (optional)
Turmeric powder – one pinch (optional)
Salt according to taste
- If you have cooked rice its well and good or else clean the rice with water
- For 2 cups of rice add 4 cups of water (if you don’t want to throw away starch obtained while cooking) or else you can add 5 cups of water and boil (in this case you should check its boiling point, later you should throw away the starch).
- When cooked, let it cool
Tip: If you put one spoon of oil while cooking, you will get non sticky free flow
- Meanwhile cut the onions preferably long slices
- Cut the green chillies into half by splitting into two half’s (so that you can throw it while eating if you feel spicy)
- Add little oil into the pan and fry onions, green chillies
- After a minute, add eggs and fry further. Add little salt, garam masala and turmeric powder(optional), vegetables (optional)
- Add the rice and mix well so that the all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Add soya sauce and vinegar, little salt (according to taste) and adina moto.
- Serve hot with any raitha.
- Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein
- It boost brain health
- When consumed as breakfast, it promotes weight loss
- Helps in preventing blood clots
- It also protects eyesight without increasing cholesterol
- It is a good source of Vitamin B, proteins and vitamin D
- Garlic has been touted to treat the cold
- Raw, crushed garlic is a powerful antibiotic
- Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu