Carrot soup is a pleasant orange color and aromatic Indian dish. One can’t resist seeing yummy creamy carrot soup recipe. This is an idle recipe for children who are suffering from eye problems. During rainy and winter season, it rejuvenates your royal senses by its aromatic smell and keeps your body warm.
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp.
Low fat milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 tsp.
Tomato – 2
Water – 2 cups
Almonds for garnishing
Salt to taste
- Peel the carrots and cut it into small pieces along with tomato.
- Boil water in a vessel, add carrot and tomato pieces.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes and later cook on low flame for around 15 minutes still tender. Add pepper powder.
- Make use of blender to mix well with sugar, milk and salt
- Strain and refrigerate
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Carrot soup is ready and is best when served cool.
- Carrot helps in reducing cholesterol and prevention from heart attacks
- It has beta carotene and fiber content
- They are good source of antioxidant agents.
- They are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and potassium.
- It have antiseptic qualities which can reduce liver problems
- Pepper reduces respiratory illnesses
- Pepper helps asthmatics breathe more easily
- Milk is rich in calcium, which is an essential element for growth and proper development of strong bone structure
- Tomatoes are low in saturated fats, cholesterol, and sodium.
- Tomatoes have antioxidants, which protects the body cells from damage.
- Almonds helps in reducing bad cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy
- As almonds are high in potassium, it helps in blood circulation