Masala vada is most eaten amazing Indian snack or fry side indian snack recipes. Learn how to make Masala vada snack food in our quick and easy recipes section
Yellow gram – 1 cup
Onion (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Coriander (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Dill leaves (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Green chillies (finely chopped) – 3-4
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
Oil to deep fry
- Wash and soak dal for 3-4 hours.
- Keep 2 tbsp. dal aside, grind the rest,coarsely.
- Mix all other ingredients, including whole dal and add 2-3 tbsp hot oil to the mixture.
- Heat oil, make pattie shaped rounds with moist palm.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Masala vada is ready. Serve hot
- Yellow gram sprouts contain rich quantities of Vitamin A, B, C and E.
- Yellow gram has an excellent source of many minerals, such as calcium, iron and potassium.
- Yellow gram is popular as the perfect food for reducing weight
- Yellow gram is a rich source of protein and fiber
- Cumin seeds are good for diabetics
- Cumin seeds help in relieving symptoms of the common cold
- Cumin seeds is said to be powerful kidney and liver herb