Tandoori lamb is one of the famous dishes from North India. The joy of eating roasted meat made on tandoori/grill applied with special spices gives you ultimate pleasure during the season winter. Non-vegetarian lovers eat lamb chops recipe as side dish with ordinary or vegetable Biryani. In this section i will guide you how to cook Lamb chops with easy to prepare steps.
Blackberry vinegar – 2 cups (480 ml)
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Carrot (chopped) – 1
Onions (chopped) – 2
Chili powder – 2 tsp
Chaat masala powder – 2 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt and black pepper powder to taste
- First clean the leg peace of baby goat lamb and dry well.
- Now mix blackberry vinegar, pepper, chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, carrot and salt.
- Apply the portion of the mixture to the leg piece and keep aside for at least six hours, so that the meat absorbs the flavor and taste of the marinade mix.
- Put the leg piece on a skewer and cook in a clay oven (tandoor) for around 15 to 30 minutes or till done.
- Tandoori Lamb is ready. Serve hot by sprinkling salt and chaat masala powder.
- Lamb is a very good source of protein
- It is a good source of zinc which improves immune function
- It is a good source of vitamin B12 which is necessary for healthy nervous system
- It is a good source of Vitamin B3 which protects against memory problems.
- It contains less saturated fat when compared to other meat product
- Carrot has beta carotene and fiber content
- Carrot is a good source of antioxidant agents.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and potassium.
- Ginger may slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
- Ginger is just as effective as vitamin B6 in the treatment of morning sickness.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller.
- Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy
- Garlic has an ability to help control our blood pressure by thinning our blood
- It raises our HDL (good) cholesterol levels, prevents LDL (bad) cholesterol from building up on arterial walls