Tandoori lamb is one of the famous dishes from North India. The joy of eating roasted meat made on tandoori/grill applied with special spices gives you ultimate pleasure during the season winter. Non-vegetarian lovers eat lamb chops recipe as side dish with ordinary or vegetable Biryani. In this section i will guide you how to cook Lamb chops with easy to prepare steps.
Lamb – 1 kg (leg of kid)
Blackberry vinegar – 2 cups (480 ml)
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Carrot (chopped) – 1
Onions (chopped) – 2
Chili powder – 2 tsp
Chaat masala powder – 2 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt and black pepper powder to taste
Preparation of Tandoori Lamb:
- First clean the leg peace of baby goat lamb and dry well.
- Now mix blackberry vinegar, pepper, chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, carrot and salt.
- Apply the portion of the mixture to the leg piece and keep aside for at least six hours, so that the meat absorbs the flavor and taste of the marinade mix.
- Put the leg piece on a skewer and cook in a clay oven (tandoor) for around 15 to 30 minutes or till done.
- Tandoori Lamb is ready. Serve hot by sprinkling salt and chaat masala powder.