Tomato chutney is flavored Indian recipe. It serves great as a side dish with many varieties of snacks and rice dishes. It tastes great when accompanied with idli or dosa. Due to its hot and spicy nature, even children like to eat by applying as a sauce to their breads or burgers.
Tomatoes – 2
Onions – 1
Green chillies – 2
Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp.
Curry leaves – 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp.
Black pepper – ¼ tsp.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Mustard seeds – ½ tsp.
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp.
Sugar – 2 tsp.
Vegetable oil – 2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Preparation of Tomato Chutney:
- Cut onion, green chili and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Take 1 -1 ½ oil in a pan and fry green chili and cumin seeds for about 1 min.
- Add pieces of tomatoes, onions, sugar, ginger garlic paste, salt (according to your taste) and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat. Once the ingredients cools, blend it in a mixer or electric blender along with coriander leaves to make it into paste of medium consistency.
- Heat remaining oil and fry mustard seeds and curry leaves separately until seeds starts splattering.
- Add red chilly powder and black pepper powder over the chutney and stir well.
- Tomato chutney is ready. Serve with idli or any snack or rice dish.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/tomato-chutney/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Tomato-Chutney.jpg?fit=792%2C714https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Tomato-Chutney.jpg?resize=150%2C150Salads and RaitasVegetarianAndhra Tomato Chutney,How To Make Tomato Chutney,Tomato Chutney RecipeTomato chutney is flavored Indian recipe. It serves great as a side dish with many varieties of snacks and rice dishes. It tastes great when accompanied with idli or dosa. Due to its hot and spicy nature, even children like to eat by applying as a sauce to their...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info