Vanilla ice cream
Vanilla ice cream is my favourite dessert. Do you also like vanilla flavour? Then why are you waiting. It is very simple to prepare. It hardly takes few minutes to prepare. Vanilla ice cream can be prepared with low cost ingredients with low fat substances.
Corn flour – 1 tsp.
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Fresh cream – ½ cup (100 grams)
Sugar – 5 tsp.
- Take ¼ cup of milk and mix with corn flour
Tip: Make sure there are no lumps of corn flour in the milk.
- Boil the remaining milk until the milk is thick. (approximately 10 minutes)
- Add above corn flour mixture to the milk along with sugar.
- Let the mixture boil further for more 5-7 minutes.
- Put aside and let it cool.
- Once it’s cooled, add vanilla essence and fresh cream and mix well.
- Freeze the mixture until semi state by putting the mixture in a deep container covered by a lid.
- Blend the semi set mixture until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into ice cream mould or in a shallow container and cover it.
- Vanilla ice cream is ready, scoop and serves.
- Milk is the best source of calcium supply to our body.
- It is rich in calcium, which is an essential element for growth and proper development of strong bone structure
- It is an excellent source for dental health, as it protects the enamel surface against acidic substances
- It contains good quantity of water molecules and is considered to be the best fluid for re-hydration.
- Apart from other good qualities milk has been proved to be good skin care product.