Vanilla ice cream is my favourite dessert. Do you also like vanilla flavour? Then why are you waiting? It is very simple to prepare. It hardly takes few minutes to prepare. This can be prepared with low-cost ingredients with low-fat substances.
Always homemade food is good for health, our version is Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe whereas branded one is made with emulsifiers, egg yolk, artificial flavours, vegetable edible oil etc. Our recipe can be made with hardly 5 ingredients with almost same flavour.
While serving you can top with an apple strawberry milk shake, caramel, chocolate or even tutty fruity.
Ingredients for Vanilla Ice Cream:
Milk – 3 cups
Corn flour – 1 tsp.
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Fresh cream – ½ cup (100 grams)
Sugar – 5 tsp.
How to Make Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe:
- Take ¼ cup of milk and mix with corn flour
Tip: Make sure there are no lumps of corn flour in the milk.
- Boil the remaining milk until the milk is thick. (approximately 10 minutes)
- Add above corn flour mixture to the milk along with sugar.
- Let the mixture boil further for more 5-7 minutes.
- Put aside and let it cool.
- Once it’s cooled, add vanilla essence and fresh cream and mix well.
- Freeze the mixture until semi state by putting the mixture in a deep container covered by a lid.
- Blend the semi set mixture until smooth.
Tip: We need to refrigerate cream, milk and vanilla essence for at least 12-15 hours. When whipping the mix, initially put the whipping machine speed to low and then increase its speed drastically. Continue for 15-20 minutes so that cream expands to its maximum and you get the soft cream.
- Transfer the mixture into ice cream mould or in a shallow container and cover it.
Tip: Transfer the mix before volume decreases and fall flat. Once it freezes then you don’t have any problem with the decrease in volume or melting.
- Vanilla ice cream is ready, scoop and serve.