Vegetarian Omelette | How to make Vegetarian Omelette Without Eggs
Many of us have heard of egg omelette but this version is pure eggless and tastes great when served with bread. All you need to do is to keep between two breads and have it like a sandwich. It also tastes good with chapati.
Learn how to make vegetarian omelette Without Eggs and cholesterol free Indian pancake with just one table spoon oil. Although you can add vegetables like mushrooms, carrot, spinach etc. to make it nutritional rich recipe. If you wish to eat a bit crispy then you can add two table spoons of rice flour preferably brown rice.
Gram flour (Besan flour) – 1 cup.
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no.
Green chillies (finely chopped) – 2 no.
Milk – 2 tsp.
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – A pinch
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tsp.
Curry leaves (chopped) – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1 tsp.
Salt – As per your taste
Preparation of Vegetarian Omelette:
- Take a bowl and mix gram flour, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add milk and appropriate levels of water and mix well without formation of lumps.
- Let the consistency of the mix is slightly thinner than dosa batter.
- Add ginger garlic paste, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Beat well using a whisk until you find good froth.
- Heat oil on a dosa pan and pour the above mix and spread it gently.
- Cook the omelette on low flame. Add few drops on the edges so that it can be turned easily.
- Turn on the other side and cook for a while.
- Transfer to the serving plate and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/vegetarian-omelette/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Vegetarian-Omelette.jpg?fit=967%2C900https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Vegetarian-Omelette.jpg?resize=150%2C150Breakfast RecipesVegetarianVeg Omelette,Vegetarian Omelette,Vegetarian Omelette Without EggsVegetarian omelette is one of the easy to make recipes made with gram flour. It can be prepared within 15 minutes and can be used as evening snack. Many of us have heard of egg omelette but this version is pure eggless and tastes great when served with bread. All...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info