Yeung Chow Chicken Fried Rice
Yeung chow chicken fried rice is one of the popular Chinese fried rice. It is almost served in all Chinese restaurants throughout the world. In other variation most of the yeung chow dishes are made of pork instead of chicken. But people who don’t love pork can replace it with chicken recipes rice.
Basmati Rice (cooked – free flow) – ½ kg
Chicken – ¼ kg
Green peas – 100 gms.
Eggs (white) – 4
Capsicum cut pieces – 1 cup
Green chilli sauce – 2 tsps.
Vinegar – 2 tsps.
China salt – ½ tsp.
Mushrooms – 200 gms.
Oil – 100 gms.
Carrot pieces – 1 cup
Coriander leaves – ½ cup
Spring onion pieces – 1 cup
Soy sauce – 2 tsps.
Tomato sauce – 2 tsps.
Pepper powder – ½ tsp.
Salt – As per taste
- Half boil mushrooms, green peas and carrot pieces and keep aside.
- On other side fry egg white and smash it into small pieces and keep aside.
Note: If you spill salt on eggs while frying then use little salt on other ingredients
- On a thick pan apply some oil and put chicken pieces and stir.
- Add chilli sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and fry.
- Add boiled capsicum pieces, mushrooms, carrot pieces and spring onion pieces and stir.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and china salt above all the ingredients and add cooked basmati rice.
- Stir well so that all the ingredients mix with rice.
- At last add fried eggs and garnish with coriander leaves.
- According to Chines style, Yeung chow chicken fried rice goes well with manchurian gravy.
- Mushrooms are fiber rich food.
- Because of its water content and low sodium and fat its best diet for weight loss.
- Mushrooms are best option to lower blood pressure as it’s an excellent source of potassium and other minerals.
- High in proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and low in fat and cholesterol, make chicken a major component of a healthy diet.
- It is packed with various vitamins, minerals and all nine essential amino acids.
- It provides you with 40 percent of the daily requirement of selenium.
- Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein
- It boost brain health
- Pepper reduce headaches
- Pepper provide a major source of vitamin C
- Carrot is a good source of antioxidant agents.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and potassium.