Yeung Chow Chicken Fried Rice, How to Make Yeung Chow Chicken Fried Rice
Yeung Chow Chicken Fried Rice is one of the popular Chinese fried rice. It is almost served in all Chinese restaurants throughout the world. In other variation, most of the Yeung Chow dishes are made of pork, people who don’t like to eat pork can substitute with chicken. But people who don’t love pork can replace it with chicken.
When ever we think about Chinese or Indo-Chinese recipes, we always think of fried rice with onions, sauces and tomato puree as main ingredients. So if one needs to get the great flavor of this reicpe we should keep them in our kitchens.
During winter, with a cold climate and left over rice or freshly made rice this recipe can be the perfect choice for your family. This recipe may give them the feeling of a restaurant like a feel and satisfy their taste buds.
Ingredients for Yeung Chow Chicken Fried Rice:
Basmati Rice (cooked – free flow) – ½ kg.
Chicken – ¼ kg.
Green peas – 100 gms.
Eggs (white) – 4 no.
Capsicum cut pieces – 1 cup
Green chilli sauce – 2 tbsps.
Vinegar – 2 tbsps.
China salt – ½ tbsp.
Mushrooms – 200 gms.
Oil – 100 gms.
Carrot pieces – 1 cup
Coriander leaves – ½ cup
Spring onion pieces – 1 cup
Soy sauce – 2 tbsps.
Tomato sauce – 2 tbsps.
Pepper powder – ½ tbsp.
Salt – As per taste
How to Make Yeung Chow Chicken Fried Rice:
- Half boil mushrooms, green peas, and carrot pieces and keep aside.
- On other side fry egg white and smash it into small pieces and keep aside.
Note: If you spill salt on eggs while frying then use little salt on other ingredients.
- On a thick pan apply some oil and put chicken pieces and stir.
- Add chilli sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and fry.
- Add boiled capsicum pieces, mushrooms, carrot pieces and spring onion pieces and stir.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and china salt above all the ingredients and add cooked basmati rice.
- Stir well so that all the ingredients mix with rice.
- At last add fried eggs and garnish with coriander leaves.
- According to Chines style, Yeung chow chicken fried rice goes well with manchurian gravy.