Yippee Noodles Masala Recipe is one of the instant noodles available in the Indian market. I have shown one of the simple forms of making this noodle recipe. We can add boiled vegetables like capsicum, carrot, potatoes, peas etc., I don’t know the exact reason why but if you add vegetables we lose instant masala flavor.
If you are adding vegetables I recommend you to add extra spices like coriander powder, little soya sauce, garam masala etc. to compensate dilution of the masala given by the brand. In our version of Yippee Noodles Masala Recipe, we have added only tomatoes and onions where tomatoes are cooked to soft and give its flavor.
In some cases, people like to remove starch present in noodles by boiling in more water and draining it. And cooking using extra oil which keeps it non-sticky. By doing so we lose juicy flavor, children like to swallow them if it’s juicy. You may also like Masala Idli Recipe and Masala Poori.
Yippee Noodles Masala Recipe | How to Make Yippee Noodles Recipe
Learn how to make soft and long Yippe noodles with step by step instructions.
Measurement: 1 cup = 200 ml.
- Yippee Noodles – 2 no. 2 small packets
- Onions – 1 cup. Chopped into small pieces
- Tomatoes – 1 cup. Chopped into small pieces
- Water – 2 glasses 500 ml.
- Salt – 1/4 tbsp.
Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cover the pan with a lid so that tomatoes turn soft.
- Pour 2 glasses of water and drop yippee noodles once water reaches boiling point.
- After cooking for 30 seconds sprinkle masala powder and mix well.
Cover with lid as masala ingredients consume time to cook.
- Cook for 3 minutes till you get a thick gravy.
Sprinkle a little salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- Let tomatoes cook till they turn soft as it elevates the flavor of this recipe.
How to Make Yippee Noodles Recipe:
- Chop onions and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add oil in a pan, add onions and sauté for a while till they turn their color to golden brown.
- Add sliced tomatoes and cook for a while till they become soft.
- Pour 2 glasses of water and bring it to boiling point.
- Drop raw yippee noodle bars and cook for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle magic masala and mix well.
Tip: Magic masala has the dry version of carrot, chilies and other ingredients. If you need more veggies you can boil them and add at this point. If you add such veggies add salt while cooking them.
- Add 1/4 tbsp. salt (adjust quantity as per your taste).
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until you find thick gravy.
Tip: If you like to eat juicy then leave some gravy or else make it thick.
Tip: Don’t overcook noodles as there is a tendency that they become sticky. Once you notice its cooked, remove the lid and increase the heat so that water evaporates quickly.
- Soft long and juicy Yippee Noodles Recipe is done, serve hot.
How to make Yippee Noodles Recipe Video: