Badam Milk Shake is of the mouth quenching drink. With minimum skills, you can prepare at you home and it tastes exactly as a branded product. As all of us know that almond is rich in nutritional values it can be consumed by any time of the day.
Because of the health benefits of almonds experts suggest parents provide this recipe to their children during the examination.
Tips to make perfect Badam Milkshake Recipe:
- Always soak almonds overnight rather than eating raw.
- It is a good idea to eat along with the skin.
- There are many variants in the market, always choose the one which is not bitter in taste.
- Many people have a misconception that almonds are high in calories and fat so they will gain weight, but the fat present in this dry fruit will not increase your weight rather it helps in lowering bad cholesterol and helps in decreasing blood pressure.
Badam Milk Shake, How to Make Badam Milk Shake, Badam MilkShake
- Almonds - 1 cup
- Milk - 3 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Curd - 1 cup
- Cinnamon - 5 sticks
- Water - 2 cups
How to Make Badam Milk Shake:
- Soak the almonds whole night
- Remove the water and grind the soaked almonds along with sugar and cinnamon sticks
- Add milk and curd to the above mixture.
- Badam milkshake is ready to serve. It tastes good if it is refrigerated.