Broiled chicken wings have become a very popular whole over the world. Chicken Recipes Wings are one of the most eaten foods throughout the world. There is a chain of restaurants and hotels which provide this recipe.
In India, whenever we speak about snacks made of non-vegetarian they think of deep fry, roast or tandoor variety but broiler is also a method of making where we can have authentic flavour.
Tips to Make perfect Broiled chicken wings Recipe:
- When you Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator before you make this recipe we need to place it at room temperature so that while cooking it cooks evenly.
- There are different techniques to make this recipe by broiling is a technique where there is a chance of burning at bottom of the vessel.
- Always opt for non-stick broiler pan which has a thick bottom.
- Usually, greasy foods make pan messy whereas chicken coated with spices will give you an authentic flavour, the only thing we need to care is to cook with care.
- Broiling should not be more than 5-10 minutes each side.
- In order to get a golden crust, we need to maintain a high flame, if needed put the pan away from direct heat when needed.
Broiled Chicken Wings, How to Make Broiled Chicken Wings Recipes
- Chicken wings – 500 gms
- Lemon juice - 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce - 3 tablespoons
- Onion powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt -- to taste
- Pepper -- to taste
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Ketchup - 1 tablespoon
How to Make Broiled Chicken Wings:
- Remove tips from wings
- Cut the wings into 2 pieces and put them into a bowl
- Mix lemon juice, onion powder and soy sauce. Apply through out the chicken pieces.
- Cover and marinate wings in the refrigerator overnight.
- Drain the applied marinate to chicken wings, save 1 tablespoon marinade for further application
- Place wings on a broiler pan which is foiled. Sprinkle pepper and salt.
- Now again apply the reserved marinade, ketchup and honey by stirring well
- Brush the meat with half of the mixture.
- Broil 6 to 7 inches from broiler for about 7 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining sauce, broil for 7 minutes.
- Broiled chicken wings are ready. Serve hot.