Carrot soup is a pleasant orange color and aromatic Indian dish. One can’t resist seeing yummy creamy carrot soup recipe. This is an idle recipe for children who are suffering from eye problems. During rainy and winter season, it rejuvenates your royal senses by its aromatic smell and keeps your body warm.
Carrots – 1kg
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp.
Low fat milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 tsp.
Tomato – 2
Water – 2 cups
Almonds for garnishing
Salt to taste
Preparation of Carrot soup:
- Peel the carrots and cut it into small pieces along with tomato.
- Boil water in a vessel, add carrot and tomato pieces.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes and later cook on low flame for around 15 minutes still tender. Add pepper powder.
- Make use of blender to mix well with sugar, milk and salt
- Strain and refrigerate
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Carrot soup is ready and is best when served cool.