Carrot Soup is a pleasant orange color and aromatic Indian dish. One can’t resist seeing yummy creamy carrot soup recipe. This is an idle recipe for children who are suffering from eye problems. During the rainy and winter season, it rejuvenates your royal senses by its aromatic smell and keeps your body warm.
Carrot Soup Recipe, How To Make Carrot Soup, Healthy Carrot Soup
- Carrots - 1kg
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp.
- Low-fat milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Tomato - 2
- Water - 2 cups
- Almonds for garnishing
- Salt to taste
How to Make Carrot Soup:
- Peel the carrots and cut it into small pieces along with tomato.
- Boil water in a vessel, add carrot and tomato pieces.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes and later cook on low flame for around 15 minutes till tender. Add pepper powder.
- Make use of a blender to mix well with sugar, milk and salt
- Strain and refrigerate
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Carrot soup is ready and is best when served cool.
Nutritional Facts of Carrot Soup Recipe:
- Carrots are one of the rich sources of beta-carotene – An Oxidant helped to reduce the risk of Cancer.
- They are low in calories, cholesterol so widely used for weight loss.
- As they are low in glycemic they take time to get digested by keeping your stomach full.
- It has a good amount of fiber named pectin which is again water soluble which in turn helps in reducing blood glucose levels.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, B6, K1, H and potassium.
- In short regular intake of this soup will keep you away from cancer, lower blood cholesterol, Improves eyesight, helps in reducing weight.