Chicken Kheema Samosa is one of the rich non-vegetarian snacks. We can use chicken or mutton as our main ingredient while making this snack. I preferred chicken because it can be cooked easily and leaves great tastes.
During the rainy season, we feel like eating spicy food especially samosas or vada recipes. If a snack which is protein filled, healthy and yummy is on our table then we cannot resist even a second. You can adjust spices here and there as per your taste.
Chicken Kheema Samosa, How to Make Kheema Samosa Recipe
- Chicken Kheema Samosa Stuffing:
- Chicken Kheema – 250 gms.
- Green chillies – 4 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – 4 tsp.
- Red chilly powder – ¼ tsp.
- Coriander leaves – ¼ tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Salt - as per taste
- Chicken Kheema Samosa Layering:
- All-purpose flour – 250 gms.
- Onions – 1 no.
- Mint leaves – 1 tsp.
- Garam masala – 2 tsp.
- Refined oil – required
- Water - required
How to Make Chicken Kheema Samosa Recipe:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions and green chillies.
- Add minced chicken and green chilly powder, sauté for a while.
- After 5 minutes of add garam masala powder and salt.
- Cook further on low flame until its cooked.
- Check salt and add coriander and mint leaves. Remove from flame.
- Make the dough with all-purpose flour by adding required water.
- Keep aside so that dough absorbs water and becomes soft and moist.
- Make equal size balls and roll like puri.
- Stuff chicken Kheema and seal the edges like Samosa.
Tip1: To get Samosa shape, take the puri into hands and first make a cone and add stuff, seal the edges with the help of little water and press the edges.
Tip2: Usually Samosa has three edges, if you don’t get the shape you can seal in a rectangular shape by cutting the dough to a rectangle shape.
- Place each Chicken Kheema Samosa into oil and deep fry until you get golden brown color.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.