Chicken soup is an exotic starter. It can also be used to get rid of cold. Recipe Chicken Soup is one of the elective soups during winter season. It is filled with proteins and nutritional values. Learn how to make recipes for chicken soup with our easy steps.
Chicken broth – 5 cups
Soya sauce – 2 tbsp.
Shredded boneless chicken pieces – 1 cup
Corn flour – 4 tbsp.
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp.
Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
Green chilli sauce – 1tbsp.
Salt to taste
Preparation of Chicken Soup:
- Put chicken broth and pieces in a pressure cooker.
- When it reaches to boiling point, reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes till the pieces become tender
- Add vinegar, soya sauce, black pepper powder, green chilli sauce, garam masala and salt.
- Mix corn flour in 1/4 cup luke warm water.
- Slowly add corn flour liquid and stir continuously.
- Cook for a while until the soup becomes thick.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.