Chicken soup is an exotic starter. It can also be used to get rid of cold. It is one of the elective soups during the winter season. It is filled with proteins and nutritional values. Learn how to make chicken soup by following our steps by step instruction.
This recipe can be converted into different recipe by adjusting here and there. If we are using only stock then we can make clear soup or else we can add vegetables and some time egg and noodles.
Many people like to add chicken pieces back in the soup, many say that pieces will no longer have nutritional values as before. When you pressure cook and extract its nutritional values to liquid form its waste to add. As said early many like to chew pieces. For people who really care for nutritional values, I suggest you add veggies but forget about taste.
Chicken Soup, Homemade Chicken Soup, How to Make Chicken Soup
- Chicken broth - 5 cups
- Soya sauce - 2 tbsp.
- Shredded boneless chicken pieces - 1 cup
- Corn flour - 4 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp.
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- Green chilli sauce - 1tbsp.
- Salt to taste
How to Make Chicken Soup Recipe:
- Put chicken broth and pieces in a pressure cooker.
- When it reaches boiling point, reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes till the pieces become tender
- Add vinegar, soya sauce, black pepper powder, green chilli sauce, garam masala and salt.
- Mix cornflour in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
- Slowly add corn flour liquid and stir continuously.
- Cook for a while until the soup becomes thick.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve Chicken Soup Recipe hot.