Chicken wing drumsticks are juicy delicious snack food. This recipe is one of the soft and crisp mouth-watering snacks. Its aroma makes you irresistible. It is filled with nutritional values its good for health.
Tips to make perfect Chicken wing drumsticks recipe:
- We cut the edges of drumstick so that it doesn’t get burnt.
- Meat is coated with spices with a thick batter and is marinated for at least 40 minutes.
- In order to get a crunchy layer, we dip marinated chicken in egg white so that it not only increases its flavor but also locks its spices by giving crunchy output.
- To marinate if we are refrigerating then we need to put out at room temperature or else while deep frying they may not cook evenly.
Chicken Wing Drumsticks Recipe, How to Make Chicken Wing Drumsticks
- Chicken Drum sticks – 10
- Egg - white slightly beaten
- Cornstarch – 1/3 cup
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Wine – 1 tsp optional
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp
How to Make Chicken Wing Drumsticks:
- Remove the wing tips and make a cut between joints so that spices included in the marinade gets absorbed
- Make the skin around the small end loose and push the skin and meat up to form like drumstick.
- Marinate wings for 40 minutes to 1hour.
- Coat the wings with egg white. This will help the wings to insulate the piece and seals the juice inside the meat which in turn makes the wings juicier.
- Dip the wings in cornstarch mixture.
Tip: Use baking powder and some oil which helps to get crispy around the meat
- Deep-fry the drum sticks until it turns to light golden brown and drains. Let it cool
- Before serving, deep-fry again so that the outer layer gets crispy.
- Chicken Wing Drumsticks are ready to eat.