Dhania Kheema Recipe is made from minced mutton which is marinated with an exotic blend of spices and cooked. When compared with big pieces of mutton, the minced version will absorb the good amount of spices and bring out the taste of every spice you add. Mutton Keema Recipe goes well with chapati or hot rice.
If you look at Hyderabad style keema recipe then it will be made with the blend of spices, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, mint and minced lamb meat. During the process of marination, meat absorbs the flavors of spices and spreads during cooking. Even while cooking we cook in low flame.
You may also like to check my other posts Chicken kheema samosa, Chicken kheema Biscuits – both are the variation of chicken. If you have never heard of chicken keema, then you should try it once as this tastes good. While cooking this recipe you need to be cautious as the chicken is cooked faster than mutton.
Dhania Kheema, How to Make Dhania Kheema, Mutton Keema Recipe
Ingredients for Dhania Kheema:
- Mutton keema - 500 gms.
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tsp.
- Whole coriander – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp.
- Onions chopped – 2 Nos.
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp.
- Yogurt curd– ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Green chilies chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Ginger chopped – 1tbsp.
- Garlic chopped – 1tbsp.
- Ghee – 2 tbsp.
How to Make Dhania Kheema Recipe:
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, coriander powder (1/2 tsp.), salt and garam masala powder.
- Add this mixture to minced meat and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, whole coriander, cinnamon and cloves.
- Put onions, green chilies, chopped ginger and garlic and fry further.
- Add mince and fry for a while on low flame, once the meat is cooked add coriander powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- At last add salt, garam masala powder and little lemon juice and cook for a minute.
- Dhania keema recipe is ready, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.