Fish Soup Recipe is one of the warm and light foods. Seafood soup recipes are always categorized into delicious and healthy food. It is an excellent food during the winter season. It is one of the simple recipes which can be made from regular household ingredients within no time.
I suggest you select appropriate fish based on your taste buds. Few people have irritation to few variations of fishes. Also, aroma and flavor of your recipe depend upon the fish you select. In our recipe, I have selected mackerel fish.
Seafood soup recipes taste great when served with crusty bread. Also, we need to take care while cooking fish as after reaching a pointed fish may become extra soft and shred into pieces. Each variety of fish has its own threshold temperature, so based on the variety of fish we are using, we need to cook.
I have heard few varieties which have more throngs are tasty rather than having one one spine throng. It’s up to you which variety you use.
Ingredients for Fish Soup Recipe:
Mackerel fish – ½ kg. (sliced on body to absorb the flavor)
Water – 4 cups
Onions – 1 (medium sized)
Tomatoes – 3 (medium size, peeled and pureed)
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp.
Pepper powder – As per your taste
Cloves and cinnamon ground – ¼ tsp.
Salt – As per your taste.
How to Make Fish Soup Recipe:
- Peel the skin of tomatoes and make puree
- Add onions and cook for a minute.
- Add water and other ingredients except for spices and coriander leaves.
- Cover with lid and cook until fish flakes easily
- Once it is done, lift the fish and remove its bones and skin.
- Put its meat again in the broth and cook further on low flame for about 5-6 minutes.
- Fish Soup Recipe is ready, sprinkle spices and coriander leaves and serve hot.