Learn how to make Green Gravy Recipe by adding paneer. As this is a base recipe this can be added to prepare other recipes or simply used as a sauce while having snacks. I have emphasized the only paneer because this recipe perfectly suits paneer recipes.
Green Gravy, How to Make Green Gravy Recipe, Hariyali Sabji Recipe
- Spinach - 4 cups cleaned and chopped
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp.
- Onion - 1 small size
- Paneer/ Bottle gourd grated - 1 cup
- Ginger grated - 1/2 tbsp.
- Green chilies - 3 no.
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- Cheese - 1 tbsp optional
- Cinnamon clove powder - 1/2 tbsp.
- Soda bicarbonate - 1 pinch
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - As per your taste
How to Make Green Gravy Recipe:
- Clean spinach and cut into pieces, also cut paneer into small pieces.
- Put this in a large vessel and sprinkle little water and little soda bicarbonate.
- Cover with the lid and boil on high flame for about 3 minutes.
- Off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Once it is cooled, put this ingredient in a blender and add green chilies, wheat flour and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until you get a semi-smooth paste.
- On other hand heat oil and stir fry ginger, after few seconds add cinnamon-clove powder and stir further.
- Add onions and fry until you get golden brown color.
- Add spinach paste and remaining ingredients (don't add cheese now)
- Stirring occasionally cook until you get thick gravy type. (Cook for about 3-4 minutes)
- Garnish Hariyali Sabji Recipe with grated cheese and serve hot.
- Green gravy recipe goes well with baby corn, potato chunks, peas, french beans etc.