The Same recipe can be made with mutton keema. It is a simple fact that when the meat is grounded, its absorbing capability gets increased. Also, it takes less time to cook. During the process of marination, meat absorbs all the spices and we can experience its flavor on each bite.
As Keema Kebab Recipe is made with minced chicken, one should note that it takes less time for cooking, so we managed to cook kheema in an idli vessel. Alternatively, you can also cook it by locking nutritional values by keeping water in a bowl and a clean cloth over a vessel and keep meat over a cloth. (water vapor method).
You can make Keema Kebab Recipe in different shapes of your wish, you can make them like a cutlet or balls or cylindrical shape.
Kebab Dilruba, How to Make Kebab Dilruba Recipe, Keema Kebab Recipe
Ingredients for Kebab Dilruba:
- Chicken keema grounded - 250 gms.
- Onion finely chopped - 1 (medium size)
- Tomato sliced- 1 no.
- Ginger and garlic separately - 1/2 tbsp.
- Fresh pepper powder - 1/2 tbsp.
- Garam masala - 1/2 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp.
- Oil - 1 tbsp.
How to Make Kebab Dilruba Recipe:
- Mix all the ingredients of chicken keema kebab and marinate for at least 1 hour
- Make it into small balls and place it on an idli bowls and cook on vapor for about 10 minutes
- Remove excess moisture with the clean cloth or a tissue paper by pressing gently on the balls.
- Now cook on a microwave grill or on a non-stick pan by applying little oil on the top.
- If you are cooking on a non-stick pan, press gently with a wooden stick and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Kebab Dilruba Recipe is ready. Serve hot as a snack.