Lemon tea is a very refreshing and relaxing drink to consume, it carries various benefits and advantages such as cleansing ( it helps in removing toxins and helps our skin to glow) and burn excess unwanted fats which are been accumulated in the body.
Our grandma might have said our tea is unhealthy but this tea is low in calories and contains many health benefits. Different people like to have tea in different ways but this is simple and can be prepared in less time. It is stomach friendly drink, as it stabilizes the digestive system.
Lemon Tea Recipe, How To Make Lemon Tea Recipe for Weightloss
- Water - 2 Cups
- Tea powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1/2 Cup
- Sugar/Honey to taste
How to Make Lemon Tea Recipe:
- Lit the stove and add 2 cups of water and bring it to the boil.
Tip: Some people like to add tea powder at initial and boil them until the end. You can do either way. In case, if you boil tea powder for much time its taste may be strong.
- Add tea powder to boiling water and let the essence in the tea powder is extracted.
- Add lemon extract, sugar/Honey to taste and stir well.
- Lemon tea is ready.
Tip: If you want to experiment then you can try cooling the tea and put a few ice pieces. It tastes good even in chilled form.
Nutritional facts of Lemon Tea Recipe:
- It helps in clearing out the toxins in the blood and makes a person feel more active.
- It is very rich in Vitamin C and is a strong natural antioxidant
- It helps in neutralizing free radicals
- People who regularly consume lemon tea, are at lesser risk of getting cancer
- It also plays a vital role in stabilizing digestive system
- It also acts as an antiseptic and keeps you away from various infections and illnesses.
- Honey provides you instant energy and reduces muscle fatigue.
- Honey is said to provide constant sugar levels as glucose present in it is absorbed effectively.