Macaroni Pasta Recipe made from fresh vegetables and butter is really a yummy experience which can be given to your family. This recipe is considered as one of the world famous dishes but with respect to India, this recipe is considered to be the western style of eating; children enjoy eating it as a breakfast.
Learn how to make Macaroni Pasta Recipe Indian Style which is smooth and non-sticky. We can easily overcome the sticky problem, the only thing many of us are not aware of is that this recipe sticks only when it’s overcooked. We need to remove hot water once macaroni is soft and pour cold water and rinse well.
You may also like to check Macaroni Soup Recipe.
Macaroni Pasta Recipe, How to Make Macaroni Pasta Recipe Indian Style
Ingredients for Macaroni Pasta Recipe: (1 cup=200 ml.)
- Macaroni/ pasta - 200 gms.
- Vegetables - 2 cups beans, carrots and potatoes
- Grated cheese - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder - A pinch
- Nutmeg powder - 1/2 tbsp.
- Tomato sauce/ ketchup - 1 tbsp.
- Oil - 1 tbsp.
- Water - 500 ml.
- Chilled water - 500ml.
- For white sauce:
- Milk - 150 milliliter
- Plain flour/ all purpose flour/ maida - 1 tbsp.
- Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Garlic chopped - 1 tbsp.
- Ginger chopped - 1 tbsp.
- Onion - 1 cup.
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 tbsp.
- Cheese - 1 slice.
- White pepper – A pinch optional
How to Make Macaroni Pasta Recipe:
- Slice your favourite vegetables into required shape and boil them till they turn soft.
- On another hand, boil required water and add salt, oil and macaroni.
- Cook macaroni till they turn soft.
- Transfer them into skillet and drain hot water and pour chilled water over macaroni so that it becomes hard and doesnt stick anymore.
- In a saucepan, heat butter when it melts add onions, ginger garlic pieces and saute for a while.
- Sprinkle little maida and mix well.
- Add milk and boil to get thick white sauce.
- In another saucepan, heat oil and add tomato pieces.
- Once tomato turns soft add cooked vegetables and macaroni.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt, nutmeg powder and put tablespoon tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add white sauce to get creamy Macaroni paste Recipe.
How to Make Macaroni Pasta Recipe:
- Clean and cut vegetables into the required size and shape.
- Pour water into the pan and add vegetables, boil them until they turn soft.
- On other hand boil macaroni by adding little salt and oil.
- When it is boiled, put it in a skillet and pour chilled water.
- Meanwhile, let us prepare the white sauce.
- Heat butter in a pan and toss chopped ginger and garlic pieces along with onions.
- Sprinkle all purpose flour/ maida.
- Add milk to this mix and boil for a minute.
- Boil until you get the thick white sauce.
Note: While boiling be careful that the bottom of the doesn’t get burnt, as this will change the flavor of the white sauce.
- In a separate pan, add 3 tbsp. oil.
- Slice tomatoes into small pieces and add 1 cup of tomato slices.
- Add boiled vegetables and saute for a while.
- Once vegetables are cooked, add boiled macaroni.
- Add 1/4 tbsp. salt, a pinch black pepper powder, 1/2 tbsp. nutmeg powder and a spoon tomato sauce.
- Add white sauce and mix well.
Note: Some people may like to have it directly at this stage, they like to take white sauce for munching.
- Add 1/2 tbsp. red chilly powder, 1/4 tbsp garam masala powder and top with cheese.
- Macaroni Pasta Recipe is ready.
- If you are making Macaroni Pasta Recipe Indian style, you can skip white sauce recipe as this can be made a bit spicy with the blend of spices (garam masala powder), we need to add this at the end of the recipe.
How to Make Macaroni Pasta Recipe in Indian Style: