Orange Carrot Juice is one of the healthy smoothies to keep you fit. It’s a good idea of blending vegetable (carrot) with fresh squeezed orange juice, people who are health conscious should try this recipe. People who are suffering from vision problems should take carrot juice at least once a week.
For people who are serious about maintaining body and who do regular workout should have Orange Carrot Juice Recipe every day. Vitamin C helps in repairing tissues and boosting immunity power.
If your child doesn’t like the flavor of carrot then this combination will definitely impress your child and will keep eye related problems away. As carrot is rich in Vitamin A (beta-carotene) and carotenoids present in carrot will slow down aging. If you are suffering from unwanted wrinkles then you must have this recipe every day.
Orange Carrot Juice Recipe, How to Make Orange Carrot Juice Recipe
Ingredients for Orange Carrot Juice:
- Carrots – 4 medium sized
- Orange juice – 2 cups
- Orange flower water optional
- Sugar – As per your taste
- Ice cubes optional
- Ginger – ½ inch
How to Make Orange Carrot Juice Recipe:
- Peel the carrots (remove skin gently, if you want you can rub the outer layer with a sharp knife). People say there are many vital ingredients on the skin.
- Cut them into small pieces and put them in the blender.
- Grind until you get smooth extract (for about 1-2 minutes) with the help of orange juice (use half).
- Now add remaining half along with sugar and blend further for a minute.
Tip: If you want to serve instantly then you can add ice cubes or else you can refrigerate and serve chilled. Orange flower water is optional, it is used to enhance the flavor.
Tip: Some people also add ginger while blending Orange Carrot Juice Recipe, but it is also optional. If you like its taste then you can add or else you can just skip it.
- Add Orange flower water and mix well. Serve chilled.