One can experience the flavour of each ingredient to its most as microwave locks the flavour and give you exact taste. I tried to explain step by step so it is very easy to prepare, all you need to follow is the timing and instructions mentioned below.
If you are making this recipe for personal or regular use, you need not add extra cream and make it look restaurant style because this recipe tastes great only when there is optimum cream. Also by adding extra cream, gravy becomes thin, this recipe tastes good only when gravy is thick.
If you are not having cream, you can soak almonds for 10-15 minutes in hot water and then grind it to soft by adding a little milk to it.
Palak Paneer Recipe Microwave | How to Make Palak Paneer Recipe
- Spinach – 45 leaves
- Paneer – 250 gms. Cut into 1-inch size pieces
- Green chillies – 3 no. sliced
- Oil – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Jeera – 1 tbsp.
- Onions – 1 no. sliced
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Fresh cream – 3 tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – As per taste.
How to Make Palak Paneer Recipe:
- Clean spinach under the running tap.
- Put them in microwave safe bowl without lid and cook for 6 minutes on high.
- Once cooled transfer it to mixer grinder along with green chillies.
- Make a fine paste.
- In another safe bowl, add oil, jeera, onions, ginger garlic paste and cook for 4 minutes on high without any lid.
Tip: Here we are using soft paneer directly if you don’t like soft paneer flavour, you can deep fry or roast with a little oil on tawa.
- Add spinach paste, paneer, sugar, salt, lemon juice and fresh cream.
- Mix all together and cook on high for 5 minutes without a lid.
- Serve Palak paneer hot with steam rice or chapatti.