Pepper Chicken Recipe is one of the best sources of protein and bundled with nutritional facts. When you remove the skin and make this recipe, you will have a very negligible amount of fat which is good for health and also recommended for bodybuilders. In order to lower spiciness and increase the flavor of pepper chicken, we can add lemon juice.
Usually, pepper is not only used to increase flavour but also increases spiciness so we need to take care while adding chilli powder. Apart from flavour, eating pepper chicken during cold will help you in getting rid of cold.
Apart from this recipe, you may also like to check:
Pepper Chicken Recipe, How to Make Pepper Chicken, Andhra Pepper Chicken
Pepper Chicken - Learn how to make Pepper Chicken Recipe with step by step images along with Video.
- Chicken – 250 gms.
- Lemon – 1 whole extract juice
- Salt –1tbsp.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – ¾ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Black pepper powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Cumin seed powder – 1 tbsp.
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Cinnamon stick – 4 no. 1-inch sticks
- Green Cardamom – 3 no.
- Cloves – 5 no.
- Green chilies – 2 no.
- Garlic cloves – 8 no. finely sliced
- Onions – sliced into thin flakes
- Curry leaves – 2 tbsp.
- Red chili powder – ½ tbsp.
- Chicken masala powder – ½ tbsp.
- Soya sauce – ½ tbsp.
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp.
- Add ¼ tbsp. salt in lemon juice and keep aside.
- Now let’s prepare marinating mixture, add ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp. coriander powder, ½ tbsp. turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. black pepper powder, cumin seed powder and lemon juice, keep aside.
- In another bowl, add cleaned chicken, ½ tbsp. salt, above marinating mixture.
- Mix all ingredients and marinate for half an hour to an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cinnamon sticks, cloves, green cardamom, green chillies, finely sliced garlic cloves and sauté for a while.
- Add chillies thin onion slices, remaining turmeric powder, salt and curry leaves.
- Sprinkle red chillies powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, sauté for a while.
- Add marinated chicken, chicken masala powder and cook for 10-15 minutes with lid covered.
- Once chicken is cooked, add soya sauce and coriander leaves, mix well.
- Pepper Chicken Recipe goes well with white rice as well as chapatti.
- Extract lemon juice in a small bowl and add ¼ tbsp. salt, keep it aside.
Tip: Adding salt will keep lemon juice not turning into bitter.
- In a small bowl, add ginger garlic paste, ½ tbsp. turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. coriander powder and 1 tbsp. black pepper powder.
- Continue adding cumin seed powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Clean chicken and transfer to bowl, add ½ tbsp. salt, masala mixture.
- Mix well and marinate for at least half an hour.
- Add oil in a pan and add cinnamon sticks, green cardamom and cloves.
- Continue adding green chillies and garlic cloves, sauté for a while.
- Add onions, curry leaves,¼ tbsp. turmeric powder and ½ tbsp. salt. Saute for a while.
- Continue adding ½ tbsp. coriander powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, sauté for a second.
- Add marinated chicken and mix well.
- Sprinkle chicken masala powder and cook for 15 minutes with lid covered.
- Add soya sauce and sprinkle coriander leaves, mix well.
- Serve pepper chicken recipe in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.