Tomato Soup is a delicious dish which can be prepared very easily. If its snowing or raining then Homemade Tomato Soup recipe is the best of all other soups. It has tangling and spicy taste which will raise all your senses and keeps your body warm. It’s not only best in cold winter days but it’s also good in summer, it is that good.
In most of the restaurants this recipe is served as a starter and in some cases, they offer for free as this is one of the low budget recipes and can be made in less 10 minutes with the help of processed tomato soup powders.
Tips to Make perfect Tomato Soup Recipe:
- Always use ripe tomatoes, if you are from India I suggest choosing desi tomatoes.
- While making this recipe most of the people don’t like skin, so if they are ripe their skin can be removed easily or else we can put them in hot water to remove their skin.
- Based on the sourness of the fruit, we need to add sugar to compensate for its flavour.
Tomato Soup, Homemade Tomato Soup recipe, How to Make Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is a delicious dish which can be prepared very easily.
- Tomato – ½ kg
- Onion – 1
- Green chilly – 4
- Coconut – ½ piece
- Cinnamon – 2-inch piece
- Clove – 5
- Butter – 2 spoons
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Bread – 2 slices
- Coriander leaves – ½ bunch
- Mint leaves – ½ bunch
- Salt – as per taste
- Onion sticks – 2
How to Make Tomato Soup Recipe:
- Wash the tomato and cut into four pieces
- Mince onions, green chilly and onion sticks
- Boil minced onions, tomato, green chilly and onion sticks with 2 cups of water in low flame
- Grind the boiled mixture with some water and filter the juice.
- On the other side take the coconut milk
- Puta thick bowl on the stove and put one spoon butter, once the butter is melted add cloves, cinnamon. Once they are fried, mix the coconut milk with the juice and boil the mixture on low flame
- Add required salt and pour some water and boil
- Add coriander leaves and mint leaves when it's boiling when it becomes thick mixture remove from the flame and keep aside
- Fry the bread pieces with ghee until golden brown
- Tomato soup is ready. Serve hot in a bowl by adding ½ spoon butter along with bread pieces