Vegetable Salad is always given high priority in our diet as they can fulfil our body nutritional values. We find many vegetables in the market. It’s recommended to have raw vegetables every day. Learn How to make Vegetable salad recipe for weight loss with hassle-free.
We can add whatever vegetable you have in your kitchen as per your taste. If we are weight conscious then we have to choose veggies based on their calories.
Tips for making perfect Vegetable Salad for weight loss:
- Always choose greeneries which are non-allergic to you.
- There are few greens which are soft like spinach, mustard greens.
- For having the crispy flavour we can go with an iceberg, radicchio etc.
- It is a good idea to make a colourful salad to include all colours of veggies like red, orange, purple, green etc.
- Try to add healthy fats like olives, nuts, seeds like sunflower etc.
- To increase its nutritional values we can also add herbs like thyme, basil, cilantro etc.
- Last and final when it comes to dressing, many people try to add high-fat ingredients, it’s better to avoid them when you are weight conscious.
Vegetable Salad, How to Make Vegetable Salad Recipe for Weight Loss
- Carrot – 2 no.
- Beetroot – 2 no.
- Radish – 2 no.
- Cucumber – 2 no.
- Onion – 4 no.
- Tomato – 2 no.
- Lemon – 4 no.
- Coconut powder – 2 cups
- Green chilly – 7 no.
- Ginger – a small piece
- Coriander leaves – small bunch
- Pepper – As per taste small amount
- Salt - As per taste small amount
How to Make Vegetable Salad:
- First wash beetroot, radish, cucumber, carrot and remove the outer layer of these vegetables
- Cut the above vegetables into small pieces
- Cut ginger, green chilly, Coriander leaves, onions and tomatoes into fine pieces
- Take one hollow bowl and mix tomato, onions, cucumber, coconut powder, ginger and green chilly and apply required amount of salt
- Later apply lemon juice and sprinkle pepper powder and coriander leaves above the mixture and serve.