Badam Milk Shake
Badam Milk Shake is of the mouth quenching drink. With minimum skills you can prepare at you home and it tastes exactly as branded product. As all of us know that almond is rich in nutritional values it can be consumed by any time of the day.
Almonds – 1 cup
Milk – 3 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Curd – 1 cup
Cinnamon – 5 sticks
Water – 2 cups
- Soak the almonds whole night
- Remove the water and grind the soaked almonds along with sugar and cinnamon sticks
- Add milk and curd to the above mixture.
- Badam milk shake is ready to serve. It is tastes good if it is refrigerated.
Tip: You can add water if you don’t want to be served thick.
- Badam helps in reducing bad cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy
- As it is high in potassium, it helps in blood circulation
- It is also rich in calcium content and keeps the bones strong
- It is rich in fiber and helps in reducing weight
- Its good for brain, hair and skin
- Milk is rich in calcium, which is an essential element for growth and proper development of strong bone structure
- It is an excellent source for dental health, as it protects the enamel surface against acidic substances