Almond Chicken Indian Recipe
Almond Chicken is one of the rich and popular recipes around the world. It is prepared by adding almond paste and coconut powder as main ingredients. Today, I tried to prepare Almond chicken recipe in Andhra style.
If you want to prepare rich and special recipe for your family then you should try this one. This one is filled with calcium, protein and many other nutrients. This recipe tastes great with steamed rice or Chapati.
Chicken – 1/2 kg.
Poppy seeds – 2 tsp.
Dry red chilli – 6 no.
Dry coconut – 1/4 piece
Badam – 20 pieces
Milk – 3 cups
Oil – 4 tsp.
Ginger juice – 4 tsp.
Salt – Required
Garam masala – 1 tsp.
Saffron colour – 1/2 tsp.
Prepare Almond Chicken:
- Wash chicken pieces with water and let the pieces be in big size.
- Mix poppy seeds, dry coconut, badam and 6 table spoons milk and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil on a vessel and add the above paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and cook for 8 minutes on a low flame.
- Mix ginger juice, salt and milk and cook further.
- Add saffron colour and masala powder in 2 tsp. milk and add to the above mixture.
- Cook until oil oozes out and serve hot.
- Chicken And Almond Recipe tastes great with tandoori roti
Tip: If you don’t like adding colour agent (saffron) then you can skip it.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/almond-chicken/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Almond-Chicken.jpg?fit=1024%2C768https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Almond-Chicken.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-VegAlmond Chicken,Almond Chicken Recipe,Chicken And Almond RecipeAlmond Chicken is one of the rich and popular recipes around the world. It is prepared by adding almond paste and coconut powder as main ingredients. Today, I tried to prepare Almond chicken recipe in Andhra style. If you want to prepare rich and special recipe for your family then...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info