Masala vada is most eaten amazing Indian snack or fry side indian snack recipes. Learn how to make Masala vada snack food in our quick and easy recipes section. Usually this snack recipe is prepared during evening and served along with tea.
Yellow gram – 1 cup
Onion (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Coriander (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Dill leaves (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Green chillies (finely chopped) – 3-4
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
Oil to deep fry
Preparation of Masala Vada
- Wash and soak dal for 3-4 hours.
- Keep 2 tbsp. dal aside, grind the rest,coarsely.
- Mix all other ingredients, including whole dal and add 2-3 tbsp hot oil to the mixture.
- Heat oil, make pattie shaped rounds with moist palm.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Masala vada is ready. Serve hot