Pepper chicken is the best source of protein and bundled with many nutritional facts. When you remove skin and prepare chicken pepper then you will have very negligible amount of fat which is good for health and recommended for body builders. In order to make lemon pepper chicken, we need to add lemon juice.
Chicken – 1 whole
Tomatoes (finely chopped) – 1
Onions (finely chopped) – 3
Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Fennel seeds powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Red chili powder – 3 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Freshly ground pepper powder – 4-6 tsp
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Preparation of Pepper Chicken:
- Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add fennel seeds powder and mustard seeds and fry until seeds splutter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry still it looses its essence then put onions and allow cooking still it turns golden brown.
- Then add chicken pieces. Sprinkle red chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt and allow them to cook.
- Add cumin seeds, pepper powder and coriander powder. When it is half cooked, add tomatoes and coriander leaves, and mix well.
- Cover the pan and let the it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Pepper chicken is ready. Serve hot by sprinkling lemon juice.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/pepper-chicken/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Pepper-Chicken.jpg?fit=1024%2C663https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Pepper-Chicken.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-VegChicken Pepper,Lemon Pepper Chicken,Pepper Chicken,recipe pepper chickenPepper chicken is the best source of protein and bundled with many nutritional facts. When you remove skin and prepare chicken pepper then you will have very negligible amount of fat which is good for health and recommended for body builders. In order to make lemon pepper chicken, we...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info