Non-vegetarian lovers eat lamb chops recipe as a side dish with ordinary or vegetable Biryani. In this section, I will guide you on how to make tandoori Lamb recipe with step by step instructions.
Tips to Make Perfect Tandoori Lamb Recipe:
- Use yogurt made with whole milk or which has creamy yogurt.
- Marinating of chops plays an important role, if the piece needs to absorb flavour of spices then we need to pierce with a knife.
- Brush butter on both sides in intervals so that layer doesn’t get burnt.
- People who don’t have a tandoor at home, and people who use grill pan I suggest them to use a non-stick pan.
Tandoori Lamb, How to Make Tandoori Lamb Recipe, Tandoori lamb chops
- Lamb - 1 kg leg of kid
- Blackberry vinegar - 2 cups 480 ml
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Carrot chopped - 1
- Onions chopped - 2
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Chaat masala powder - 2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste
How to Make Tandoori Lamb Recipe:
- First, clean the leg piece of baby goat lamb and dry well.
- Now mix blackberry vinegar, pepper, chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, carrot and salt.
- Apply the portion of the mixture to the leg piece and keep aside for at least six hours, so that the meat absorbs the flavor and taste of the marinade mix.
- Put the leg piece on a skewer and cook in a clay oven (tandoor) for around 15 to 30 minutes or till done.
Tandoori Lamb is ready. Serve hot by sprinkling salt and chaat masala powder.