Apple Cake Recipe is one of the delicious moist aroma filled dessert. It is a perfect cake for all kinds of birthday and other events. Creamy icing sugar decorated with apple slices and designs make you irresistible.
If one has a plan to use whole wheat flour then you should keep it in a ratio of 1:1 and add a bit more baking soda as whole wheat doesn’t have the property of getting enough puffy output.
People who love to keep their calories at low then you can cut down the volume of butter and use oil. Keeping it healthy one may also use brown sugar. For vegans, they can skip eggs and add increase baking soda to 1/2 spoon extra.
The main reason why cakes expand and give you puffy nature is whipping dough. During this process usually, dough expands by locking air and carbon dioxide generated by baking soda. So if you need spongy type then you need to work hard while whipping Apple Cake Recipe or use any electronic gadget for whipping.
Apple slices – 200 gms.
Sugar powder – 200 + 20 gms.
All purpose flour (maida) – 300 gms.
Eggs – 2
Butter – 180 gms.
Lemon juice – 4 tsp.
Sugar – 4 tsp.
Milk – 6 tsp.
Lemon skin grate – 20 gms.
Cinnamon powder – 2 tsp.
Baking powder – 2 tsp.
How to Make Apple Cake Recipe:
- Take sugar powder, egg white, lemon skin grate, 150 grams all-purpose flour and baking powder in a flat vessel
- Melt down butter and mix milk and lemon juice.
- Beat all above mixtures for about 3 minutes.
- Mix remaining all-purpose flour with above mix and make smooth paste
- Add 20 grams separate sugar and Boil apple slices
- Put butter paper over the baking vessel and pour cake mix.
- Add apple slices and mix in a layer form.
- Bake at 375-degree Fahrenheit, once it’s baked let it cool down.
- Apply icing sugar over the cake and decorate apple cake recipe with fruit slices.