Green Gravy | How to Make Green Gravy Recipe – Hariyali Subzi
Learn how to make Green Gravy Recipe by adding paneer. As this is a base recipe this can be added to prepare other recipes or simply used as a sauce while having snacks. I have emphasized only paneer because this recipe perfectly suits paneer recipes.
Spinach – 4 cups ( cleaned and chopped)
Wheat flour – 2 tsp.
Onion – 1 small size
Paneer/ Bottle gourd (grated) – 1 cup
Ginger (grated) – 1/2 tsp.
Green chillies – 3 no.
Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
Cheese – 1 tsp (optional)
Cinnamon clove powder – 1/2 tsp.
Soda bicarbonate – 1 pinch
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt – As per your taste
Preparation of Green Gravy:
- Clean spinach and cut into pieces, also cut paneer into small pieces.
- Put this in a large vessel and sprinkle little water and little soda bicarbonate.
- Cover with the lid and boil on high flame for about 3 minutes.
- Off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Once it is cooled, put this ingredients in a blender and add green chillies, wheat flour and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until you get semi smooth paste.
- On other hand heat oil and stir fry ginger, after few seconds add cinnamon clove powder and stir further.
- Add onions and fry until you get golden brown color.
- Add spinach paste and remaining ingredients (don’t add cheese now)
- Stirring occasionally cook until you get thick gravy type. (Cook for about 3-4 minutes)
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve hot.
- Green gravy goes well with baby corn, potato chunks, peas, french beans etc.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/green-gravy/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Green-Gravy.jpg?fit=1024%2C771https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Green-Gravy.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianGreen Gravy is a typical Indian sauce recipe made with spinach and grated bottle gourd. It can be used as add an ingredient to enhance the taste of sweet corn, pea and many more recipes. Learn how to make Green Gravy Recipe by adding paneer. As this is a base recipe...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info