Chilli Chicken is one of the famous fast food recipes which come into the category of Indo-Chinese dishes. According to the changing culture in India, whenever there is a weekend people like to have Spicy Chilli Chicken as a breakthrough from their work pressure. Also when you have with vegetable fried rice or noodles, it becomes the best combination.
Chilli Chicken, How to Make Chilly Chicken Recipe, Spicy Chilli Chicken
Ingredients for Chilli Chicken:
- Chicken boneless cut into small pieces – 500 grams
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Spring onions chopped - 2 (put the green grass separate)
- Garlic – 1 tbsp.
- Soya Sauce – 3 tbsp.
- Corn flour – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Whole red chillies – 4 use along with seeds as seeds are the main source of spiciness
- Green chillies – 6 no.
- Capsicum chopped – 1 no.
How to Make Chilli Chicken:
- Clean Chicken with water. If you are weight conscious or worried about fat then better remove skin.
- Marinate it by adding vinegar, chopped garlic and ginger (you can even use ginger garlic paste of 1 ½ tsp.) and soya sauce for about 2 hours
Tip: In order to absorb the above ingredients and coated well, mix the whole mixture well and keep aside covered with a lid
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry only marinade chicken pieces covered with a lid for about 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the lid and cook until it’s dry.
- Add green chillies, spring onions, capsicum and toss until they are cooked mild
- On another side, mix corn flour with little water and add this to leftover marinade and boil for a minute.
- Add this liquid directly on the frying Chilli Chicken and cook further for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- It goes well with noodles or vegetable fried rice.