Egg Fried Rice Recipe is one of the simple Steet food recipes which can be prepared instantly. Every child likes to have Egg Fried Rice as one of his lunch menus. People love to eat this kind of street food recipes during the winter season. Hot and spicy delicious taste make people go mad during the rainy season.
If you already have cooked rice, then it becomes easy to make, if you do not have it then we can use normal rice or else basmati rice. As this is one of the fried rice recipes, adding soya sauce, vinegar, spring onions and other veggies will make you feel full.
Egg Fried Rice Recipe, How to Make Egg Fried Rice Street Food Recipe
- Eggs – 4 no.
- Spring onions – ½ bowl. chopped finely
- Cabbage – 1 bowl. sliced finely, 3 inch thin slices
- Black pepper – ¾ tbsp.
- Red chili powder – ¾ tbsp.
- Ajinomoto – ¼ tbsp.
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – ½ tbsp.
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp. thick sauce
- Vinegar/ Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp. optional
- Oil – 10 tbsps.
- Onion – 1 no. sliced thin and cylindrical to garnish
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp.
How to Make Egg Fried Rice:
- Heat oil in a wide saucepan spread all over
Tip: Even if the pan is non-stick spread oil so that it doesn't stick anymore.
- Break eggs and sprinkle black pepper, salt and spring onions.
- Crumble eggs and fry them till they are cooked, keep aside.
- In the same saucepan, add oil and fry spring onions, cabbage and other veggies.
- Once they are fried add a large bowl of cooked rice and mix crumbled eggs.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, ajinomoto (optional), salt, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, soya sauce, vinegar (optional), coriander powder and mix well.
- Garnish Egg Fried Rice Recipe with spring onions, sliced onions and Lemon pieces.
How to Make Egg Fried Rice:
- Add 3 tbsp. oil in a wide kadai and spread oil all over the kadai to make it non-sticky.
- Break all four eggs one by one.
- Add ½ tbsp. salt, ¼ tbsp. black pepper, 1 tbsp. spring onions and crumble eggs.
- Once the egg is fried and broken into medium size pieces, keep aside.
Tip: While crumbling eggs, you can break them into small size or big as per your taste. If you break into large size like street food, you may feel like eating eggs while chewing them.
- In same large kadai, add 2 large spoons of oil (as we need to fry spring onions and cabbage apart from rice).
- Add ½ bowl spring onions and a full bowl of cabbage sliced finely with 3 inch fine slices.
- Add 1 large bowl of rice and spread over cabbage layer.
Tip: If you already have leftover rice it’s well and good if you are preparing rice then add 1 tbsp. oil when rice is about to be done. It makes rice come out soft and grainy.
Tip: Adding leftover rice will give you better flavor if you are using fresh cooked rice then I suggest you to use it after 2 hours.
- Add 1 tbsp. salt, red chili powder, ajinomoto and garam masala powder.
- Continue adding ½ tbsp. black pepper powder, thick soya sauce, coriander powder and mix all together.
- Add crumbled eggs and mix well.
- Garnish Egg Fried Rice with sliced onions and serve hot.
Tip: You can even garnish with sliced lemon pieces which are again optional.