Egg Fried Rice Recipe is one of the simple Steet food recipes which can be prepared instantly. Every child likes to have Egg Fried Rice as one of his lunch menus. People love to eat this kind of street food recipes during the winter season. Hot and spicy delicious taste make people go mad during the rainy season.
Eggs – 4 no.
Spring onions – ½ bowl. (chopped finely)
Cabbage – 1 bowl. (sliced finely, 3 inch thin slices)
Black pepper – ¾ tbsp.
Red chili powder – ¾ tbsp.
Ajinomoto – ¼ tbsp.
Garam masala powder – ¼ tbsp.
Coriander powder – ½ tbsp.
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp. (thick sauce)
Oil – 10 tbsps.
Onion – 1 no. (sliced thin and cylindrical to garnish)
Salt – 1 ½ tbsp.
How to Make Egg Fried Rice:
- Add 3 tbsp. oil in a wide kadai and spread oil all over the kadai to make it non-sticky.
- Break all four eggs one by one.
- Add ½ tbsp. salt, ¼ tbsp. black pepper, 1 tbsp. spring onions and crumble eggs.
- Once the egg is fried and broken into medium size pieces, keep aside.
- In same large kadai, add 2 large spoons of oil (as we need to fry spring onions and cabbage apart from rice).
- Add ½ bowl spring onions and a full bowl of cabbage sliced finely with 3 inch fine slices.
- Add 1 large bowl of rice and spread over cabbage layer.
Tip: If you already have leftover rice it’s well and good if you are preparing rice then add 1 tbsp. oil when rice is about to be done. It makes rice come out soft and grainy.
- Add 1 tbsp. salt, red chili powder, ajinomoto and garam masala powder.
- Continue adding ½ tbsp. black pepper powder, thick soya sauce, coriander powder and mix all together.
- Add crumbled eggs and mix well.
- Garnish Egg Fried Rice with sliced onions and serve hot.
Tip: You can even garnish with sliced lemon pieces which are again optional.
Egg Fried Rice Video – Indian Street Food Style: