Ripe mango juice is one of the easy to prepare summer drink at home. With minimal cooking skills, you can make this recipe at your home which tastes exactly the same as the one you purchase out in the fruit shops. It is a simple delicious recipe which can be made and served when a guest enters your home.
Tips to Make perfect Mango Juice Recipe:
- Always choose ripe mango without any damage to the fruit.
- There are many variants in the market but among them, choose pulpy variants like Alphonso.
- If you are Using fibre variants like rasal then we need to extract them manually with hand.
- Based on the sweetness of the fruit we need to adjust sugar.
- During summer season always we like to have chilled juices so it’s a better idea to add ice cubes while blending (when you need instantly) or else we can refrigerate.
Ripe Mango Juice, How to Make Ripe Mango Juice Recipe, Aam Ka Juice
- Ripe mangoes – 1kg
- Sugar – 1 ½ kg
- Water – 1 liter
How to Make Ripe Mango Juice Recipe:
- Wash the Mangoes with pure water as it contains many chemicals sprayed on it.
- Take a big vessel to add a pinch of salt, sugar and water. Boil the mixture until you get fine and sticky syrup. Let it cool.
- Extract the juice and mix with the above sugar syrup.
- Now you can store this mixture in a pet bottle. Serve it cool with ice cubes