Vegetable Fried Rice is one of the popular Indo-Chinese recipes. Learn how to cook Fried Rice with leftover rice. It is usually cooked on a high flame, eliminating raw inside, it may require vigorous stirring.
If you want the tastier recipe, we have to add ajinomoto (as per researchers it is not good for health). Most of the roadside noodles and fried rice shops add that ingredient to get the taste. (In local words they call it as tasting salt). People who are pregnant should avoid this ingredient.
Tips to make perfect vegetable fried rice:
- If you are using old rice, in most of the cases they are nonsticky or else prepare rice by removing starch from it.
- When you are adding vegetables try to cook them separately.
- If you feel the rice is getting sticky, add a spoon of oil when its almost done.
- When rice and other ingredients are being cooked, maintain low flame for 1-2 minutes and then raise it to high. Cooking on high flame will slightly burn the crust of the ingredients by leaving a good taste.
- Don’t add more vegetables and make it clumsy.
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe, How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Rice - 1 cup
- Carrot - 1
- French Beans - 12-15
- Capsicum – 1 no.
- Celery - 2 sticks
- Onions - 3-4
- Green peas boiled - 1 cup
- Ajinomoto - 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Soya sauce - 1- 1 ½ tbsp
- White pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe:
- Cook the rice with 1 level tsp salt.
Note: make sure that each grain of the rice is separate and free flow if need you can add little oil at the end.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a vessel and add french beans, carrot, Ajinomoto and cook for 3-4 min
- Add capsicum, spring onion with leaves and celery and again fry for a min.
- Sprinkle a little salt (to taste)
- Add rice, soya sauce, chilly sauce white pepper green peas and stir fry for 3-5 min
Vegetable fried rice is ready. Serve hot.