Gobi Ka paratha is Indian style bread stuffed with grated cauliflower and special Indian spices. It one of the Punjabi recipe and goes well with plain yogurt (curd) or with mango pickle. During winter season, it will be the best breakfast recipe. As its already stuffed with vegetables, it makes soft to slice the bread into slices and can simple be eaten with yogurt.
Water for kneading – 1 tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Cauliflower (grated) – 2 cups
Green chillies (finely chopped) – 3
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1 tsp.
Red chilly powder – 3/4 tsp.(according to taste)
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp.
Salt – according to taste
Oil – Required
- Seive the flour, add salt, water (little at a time). Knead it into medium soft dough.
- Cover the dough with wet cloth for half an hour.
- Add green chillies and coriander leaves to grated cauliflower, mix well.
- Add the remaining spices and mix further.
- Divide the dough into small equal pieces.
- Roll the ball into small circular shape and put the above mixture and close all sides with the help of dough.
- Now gently roll this stuffed dough into plane sheet.
- Do this procedure for all the dough balls.
- Now cook the paratha on tava by applying little oil on both sides until light brown.
- Gobi ka paratha is ready. Serve hot with chutney or pickle or plain yogurt.