Gobi Ka Paratha, How To Make Gobi Ka Paratha, Gobi Paratha Recipe
Gobi Ka Paratha is Indian style bread stuffed with grated cauliflower and special Indian spices. It is one of the Punjabi recipes and goes well with plain yogurt (curd) or with mango pickle. During the winter season, it will be the best breakfast recipe. As it’s already stuffed with vegetables, it makes soft to slice the bread into slices and can simply be eaten with yogurt.
As it’s already stuffed with vegetables, it makes soft to slice the bread into slices and can simply be eaten with yogurt. I have made aloo ka paratha previously and that was easy to prepare as potatoes can be mashed to smooth paste but cauliflower is different and it took a lot of time to make Gobi Paratha Recipe. As our elders say any work which takes time will give better results, it’s same.
When you have a bite, paratha will be soft and florets give you crunchy experience. Also when had with pickle, you will remember veg pizza flavor.
Ingredients for Gobi Ka Paratha:
Plain flour – 2 cups
Water for kneading – 1 tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Cauliflower (grated) – 2 cups
Green chillies (finely chopped) – 3
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1 tsp.
Red chilly powder – 3/4 tsp.(according to taste)
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp.
Salt – according to taste
Oil – Required
How to Make Gobi Ka Paratha Recipe:
- Sieve the flour, add salt, water (little at a time). Knead it into the medium soft dough.
- Cover the dough with the wet cloth for half an hour.
- Add green chillies and coriander leaves to grated cauliflower, mix well.
- Add the remaining spices and mix further.
- Divide the dough into small equal pieces.
- Roll the ball into small circular shape and put the above mixture and close all sides with the help of dough.
- Now gently roll this stuffed dough into plane sheet.
- Do this procedure for all the dough balls.
- Now cook the paratha on tava by applying little oil on both sides until light brown.
- Gobi ka paratha is ready. Serve hot with chutney or pickle or plain yogurt.