Grilled Fish is one of the barbecue methods of cooking grill fish. Meat gets cooked well over direct heat. We season with pepper, salt, yogurt and other spices so that it absorbs the flavor of the spices mixture and comes out with delicious taste.
Moreover in the non-vegetarian section fish barbecue is the best source of food which provides high nutritional values with low fat.
Usually, I prepare this recipe with two variants of fishes one is Murrel and other is swordfish. Both variants are hard and have fewer thorns. My dad says that ‘a fish with more thrones will taste more’. People who don’t have a grill outside then you can even make it on a grill pan indoors.
Grilled Fish, How to Make Grilled Fish Recipe, How to Grill Fish at Home
- Korra menu (murrel) or swordfish cut into 1 ½ chunk - 4 sole fillets (250 gms)
- Yogurt plain made of skimmed milk - 1 cup
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Garlic minced - 4 cloves
- Ginger grated - 2 tsp
- Cumin grounded - 2 tsp
- Ground coriander fresh - 2 tsp
- Ground mint leaves fresh - 2 tsp
- Red pepper - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
How to Make Grilled Fish Recipe:
- Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin, turmeric, red pepper and salt
- Place fish pieces inside the mixture and allow marinating in a refrigerator for around 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place pieces in the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- When it turns opaque, toss it and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Grilled Fish is ready, garnish with tomato slices, greens and lime wedges and serve hot.