Potato In Curd Gravy
Potatoes (boiled and peeled) – 3 (medium)
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Coriander seed powder – ½ tsp.
Curd or yogurt (beaten) – 1 cup
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
Green chillies (slit) – 2
Garam masala – ¼ tsp.
Asafoetida – 2 pinches
Curry leaves – 1 stalk
Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp.
Water – 1 ¼ cup
Ginger (grated) – ½ tsp.
Garlic (grated) – ½ tsp.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
Wheat flour – ¼ tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1 tbsp.
Preparation of Potato In Curd Gravy:
- Make the potatoes into two portions.
- In one portion take 3-4 pieces of potatoes and mash those with the hand and in other portion cut the potatoes into big pieces.
- Take ¼ cup water and mix all the dry masalas
- Heat oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add green chilli, ginger-garlic and curry leaves.
- Add the masala mixture and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add beaten curd(yogurt) and stir continuously till the yogurt loses its whiteness (approximately 5 minutes)
- Add left over water and the two portions of potato and wheat flour. Stir well.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes on high flame and later slim the heat and cook for 8-10 min or till gravy thickens
- Potato in curd gravy is ready. Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/potato-in-curd-gravy/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Potato-In-Curd-Gravy.jpg?fit=1024%2C777https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Potato-In-Curd-Gravy.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vegetarianaloo curry recipe,Aloo ki sabzi,Alugadda kura,Potato Gravy,Potato In Curd Gravy,Potato with yogurt gravyPotato in curd gravy is one of the famous North Indian recipe. It is a combined with yummy yogurt cream which tastes good with puri or chapathi or paratha Ingredients: Potatoes (boiled and peeled) - 3 (medium) Red chilli powder - 1 tsp. Coriander seed powder – ½ tsp. Curd or yogurt (beaten) -...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info