Brinjal Masala is an Andhra style spicy and classic easy to prepare dish. Recipe eggplant is stuffed with spicy garam masala mixture and cooked. This is one of the easy to cook eggplant spicy recipe. You can feel the aroma of this baingan masala spreading your entire kitchen.
Brinjal – 1/4 kg
Onions – 2
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Sesame- 1/2 cup
Coriander seeds – 2 tsp.
Jeera – 1 tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Oil – 4 tsp.
Curry leaves – 1 tsp.
Prepare Brinjal Masala:
- Wash brinjal and cut in cross holding the tip (cut should be until the tip, it’s not splitting)
Note: Normally when brinjals are not of good quality it may have insects, be careful while choosing it
- Fry sesame for a while to get aroma and flavour
- Grind sesame, coriander seeds and onions by adding little water to a fine paste.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and ginger garlic paste to the above paste
- Fill the above paste into the split brinjals.
- Add oil in the pan and cook the masala brinjal until half cooked.
- Add curry leaves, remaining grinded paste and add 1 cup water
- Cook until you obtain thick gravy.
- Brinjal masala is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/brinjal-masala/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Brinjal-Masala.jpg?fit=1024%2C773https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Brinjal-Masala.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianBaingan Masala,Brinjal Masala,Eggplant Spicy,masala brinjal,recipe egg plant,recipe eggplant,recipes for egg plant,recipes with egg plantBrinjal Masala is an Andhra style spicy and classic easy to prepare dish. Recipe eggplant is stuffed with spicy garam masala mixture and cooked. This is one of the easy to cook eggplant spicy recipe. You can feel the aroma of this baingan masala spreading your entire kitchen. Ingredients: Brinjal -...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info